|AGREEMENT FOR DOG ADOPTION / TREATMENT / LODGING & BOARDING|
Mission Saromayo is a registered non profit canine welfare organization which operates only on public donations. It has a Home for Dogs at Achampet (Mahbubnagar Dist. AP) to give shelter and treatment to all distressed dogs. Hereinafter it will be referred to as "ADOPTER".
Mr./Ms.________________ s/o. d/o Mr./Ms. ________________________ of _(address/tel no./email)______________________________ is willing to sponsor a male/female dog named _____________MS Reg No___________ Aged____ at Adopter's Home by providing a donation of Rs.10,000 per year or refundable deposit of RS.10,000 for temporary boarding / lodging as guest dog. Hereinafter he/she will be referred to as "DONOR".
An agreement is signed on this day ________________ betweeen the "Adopter" & "Donor" under the following conditions:
a) The Donor is willing to handover the dog named ____________________ permanently to the "Adopter" for adoption and to forfeit all rights over the dog after handover or if they do not take back the dog after lodging period.
b) He/She agree & promises to donate a sum of Rs.10,000 per year for providing vaccination, sterilization & treatment to the dog named _____________MS Reg No___________ till he/she survives or is lodged.
c)Adopter will take all care for the welfare of the dog to keep him in good health.
d) While all timely treatment will be given to the dog, the Adopter will not be responsible for his/her demise even after all care is given.
e) The Adopter will be free to provide the dog to a caring home for adoption. The Donor will be informed of this second adoption and can then discontinue the yearly donation for the dog.
f) The Donor can visit Adopter to see his/her dog with prior notice.
g) The Guest Dog________________ MS Reg No________ will be taken on for a agreed period only and will have to be taken back after the agreed period of __________ days.
h) The Guest Dog will be kept separately from others and will have to have a certificate of valid vaccination (DAP & ARP). Otherwise vaccinations will be given and cost will be charged.
i) All Donors (Permanent & Guest Dog) must provide the following:
1) Dog collar & chain
2) Bed in which he/she slept
3) Seven days food which he/she was taking
4) Complete medical reports with medicines they were given
5) The Veterinarian's name and contact information where he/she was being treated
6) Dog's behaviour & any special report.
7) Any toys or other articles which he/she likes.
j) All facilities are given under following conditions. We do not get any grants and operate on donations of a few individuals.
1) Accomodation is free but to cover vaccination, sterilization, food & medical attention, a yearly donation of Rs 10,000 is required.
2) Dogs have to given at Achampet (130 km from Hyderabad, Off Srisailam Highway).
3) Lodging is free for guest dogs but their food/care expense of Rs50 per day is to be provided. Rs. 10,000 refundable deposit is required to cover any special need or treatment. If guest dogs have to be vaccinated or sterilized there will be additional charges.
5)Prolonged treatment and hospitalisation is provided at Rs.20,000 deposit for treatment and food and transport cost.
k) All payments are to be provided in cash and in advance. A receipt will be provided.
l) The deposit for guest dogs and dogs hospitalised and under treatment will be forfeited if the owner/donor does not take back the dog after agreed lodging period or recovery of hospitalized dog. The donor/owner will also forfeit all claims on his/her dog.
h) Donations will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Signed on this day_____ of _______ month ________ year in total agreement of the terms and conditions mentioned as above.
Authorised Signature Donor/Owner