Draft Rules & Regulations for Membership.
1. Any one from
2. Application have to be submitted in a prescribed Membership Application Form.
3. The application is to be introduced by one or two Member/s.
4. The admission as a Member is subject to approval by the Board of Governors.
5. A Membership Donation of Rs. 100.00(Rs. One Hundred Only)is to be paid with the Application Form.
6. All information in the Application Form must be true.
7. Minors(below 18Yrs) should get signature/s of their father/mother/gaurdian.
8. Members should consider the rescue & rehabilitation
work of dogs as an opportunity to serve the society and God. They should
encourage people to join the
9. Members will get a Badge for wearing and an ID Card.
10. Members will be requested to donate their time for the Mission Work as per their preference for the type of work mentioned in the Application Form.
11. Members will help the
12. Members should give first aid to a
injured or sick puppy & dog in their locality and inform
13. Members have to attend an introductory class to make them familiar with Street Dog
behaviour, handling, first aid administration, adaptation counselling & public relations
14. No politics or
political activity can be brought in the
15. All adult Members will have the right to vote and offer their candidature for the Board of Governors.
16. No groupism or soliciting for vote will be allowed. Only normal information of the
Member seeking the position in the Board of Governors will be displayed on the
Notice Board. No posters or mails for campaigning will be allowed.
17. The procedure for voting and election to the Board of Governors have been given in
18 Members will not be eligible for
re-imbursement of any expenses for the
Work, unless he/she takes prior approval for the same from the Board of Governors
and submits his/her actual expenses proofs to the Board of Governors for re-
19. Each Member have to spend at least ONE DAY to supervise the Mission Work.
20. Members will attend the Meetings as and when intimated to them. Failure to attend
the meetings for THREE consecutive occasions without any prior information will
invite displinery action.ll
21. Members should pay their Annual Donation promptly. Failure to clear Donation on
time will make him/her not eligible for vote and removal from the Roll of Members.
22. Members should abide by the Rules & Regulations that are added or amended
through the decision of the Board of Governors or at Annual General Meeting.
Members will get periodical report on the
the Accounts .They can give any complaint/suggestion/failure information/corruption
Information to the